Our new KITCHEN!
I'm so excited! It went together really quick (1day).
Then I got kind of hot.....and lazy so it took 2 days to sand/stain.
Then I started a few other projects (ie:3 cubbie/shelves, kids picnic table, kids regular table, a mini bench etc.), Hey I have undiagnosed ADD :) And had a garage sale.(that made hardly any money:( )2days.
Sunday was another hot/lazy day.
Today I painted the white, finished the oven drawer and installed the oven glass, I also sewed the ruffle!
Since my wood was all "reclaimed" this was a super cheap project! Here is where I spent it:
Hardware $13 (target clearance a couple months ago)
Stain $5 (it was a gallon of "oops" stain in the exact color Ash wanted!)
Sink $4 (crock from GW)
Faucet $5 (bought at the restore)
(4) Door Hinges $11.50 (reg. price)
Plexi-glass $4 (reg. price)
(4) Caster wheels .09 (yep that is 9 CENTS! Thank you GW)
I already had the curtain fabric and the white paint as well as the other random hardware I needed.
Grand total!!!!!!!
= $42.59
1 comment:
I LOVE it! I think the sink is my favorite part. What a good idea!!
Post a Comment