Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm thinking of starting an Etsy store to try selling a few things.....So I'm wondering, out of my 5 blog readers:), if anyone has a suggestions for a store name/maybe a new blog name? (Since I pretty much write nothing.about.running.) I'm seriously lacking creativity today!
AND
if I use the name you suggest you.will.win.something.AMAZING! I'm not sure what yet, but you know me it.will.be.cool! Or coolish for sure:)

So leave me a comment with your name suggestion.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Jill K said...

Good by Kistenmacher; Making more then just boxes

Sorry, couldn't resist the great play on words. Not that most people would get it.

une autre mère said...

It's about time you started an Etsy shop! Seriously. You're going to be rolling in the dough once you open it!

I can't really think of a good name. My mind is mush today. In fact, I actually might try and fit in a short little catnap here in a minute. If I think of anything fabulous, I'll let you know! :)