Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I'm slowly making progress at starting my business.........

Facebook page-Check

Craigslist-Check

Etsy Store(nothing listed)-check

Next up: making some items to take to local consignment shops to see if they will let me put a few pieces in their stores. I'm planning on taking....AG bunkbeds, cubbie/shelf, farmhouse doll bed, kids table, kids bench, craft paper holder, and a step stool. Whew! Hopefully I can place at least a few items at each place and sell some stuff!

I'm still really excited mostly nervous! And on a side note, I have the cutest appretice........EVER! Yesterday we were in the garage. I was building, he was coloring on his giant roll of paper. I finished all my building/sanding and started painting. He realized all the noise had stopped and came to investigate my silence.

Jake: Mama?
Me: What buddy
Jake: I LOVE painting.....
Me: K give me a sec and I'll go get your paint stuff and you can paint your paper....
Silence......
Jake: I actually only really like builder paint.

So I gave in and let him "help", this was the end result:) Good thing his outfit was mostly black anyway! That way the paint just blends in :)

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Your side bar pictures are cracking me up!
I really hope you're able to sell a ton of things soon!!! Your little helper is adorable! :)

Julie said...

Thanks! That may or maynot be what we do at Jordan Creek on a friday night :)