Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Etsy or No Etsy.....
That is the question. For some reason I totally misread the word fee and thought it said FREE! Yep I'm a genius. So now I'm trying to decide if it would be better to just spread the word locally, possibly some farmer's market/craft shows, consignment shops and word of mouth. Not have to ship stuff and pay etsy a 3.5% free fee. What to do, what to do! And of course my husband is sleeping. He does get up in like 3 hours but still......:) I did kind of start a FB page, but I need his help in writing my description, he's way smarter! and I did start a new blog kistenmacherkarpentry.blogspot.com. and Andy is helping me figure out a logo so I can get business cards printed. Yes, I do things totally backwards, are you really that surprised? ;-)So for now it is to be continued...........................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just do what we did...set up the store (because it's free to set it up) and then list things later if you ever get around to it! :) I think you'd do awesome at some craft shows and consignment stores too!!
Post a Comment