Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My ledge

It's finished! I'm thrilled with how it turned out and even more thrilled with the price! Yes, I'm super cheap! I bought one piece of trim which cost $6.36. For everything else I just made what I had (left-overs from other projects) work :-).

And just disregard by lack of photography and bed making skills!






4 comments:

une autre mère said...

Okay, so you are the awesomest woodworker I know. That is gorgeous! Speaking of your woodwork... I just organized Addie's new shelf-thingy you made (I don't know what to call it) and put it in her room. She's going to be so excited to use it when she gets home today!

Julie said...

Thanks for your kind words! I hope Addie likes her cubbies. I love having ours to keep all of our art supplies neat but convenient for the kids!

peter marie said...

I love that shelf!!

love that bedding too.

Julie said...

Thanks! The quilt I got at GW for $8.74!