Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa may or maynot.....

be bringing us one

or two of these.




 It totally depends on their cuteness vs. Santa being able to resist their cuteness, factor. And which elf does the picking:) We have one little kiddo who would give up getting everything else if she could just have one of these. So she asked Santa (3 times) if he would pretty please just bring her one. Man oh man will she be surprised:) I've done my best to convince her that I'm not sure we need a kitten and that I don't know if Santa brings live pets. Some days I've done too good a job because we've had tears, lots and lots of tears. I feel terrible:( Enough that I'm not hardly saying anything regarding this because I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see the look on her face!

This isn't a picture of the actual one(s) because Santa doesn't deliver until Christmas morning, but I have a feeling one of the elves found a couple a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e reindeer costumes and they will look just.as.cute as this one. If not cuter:)

And I will definitely be posting pictures of the real deal, and maybe a screaming (happy) video clip if I can get it:)

No comments: