I have always wanted to do an Advent Calendar but have
So we are just using a wall advent calendar that has little pockets that my mom gave us.
So far I only have 16 events so I've got some work to do...
Here are mine so far, in no particular order:)
-Host a game night, invite another family to attend
-Read the Christmas story
-Make homemade fudge
-Make/Decorate sugar cookies
-Gingerbread house
-Go for a ride to see Christmas lights-JHL?
-Christmas movie night
-Make Christmas cards with Hand prints (there are all different kinds)
-Celebrate the first Day of winter-(Dec 22)-Snowball fight?!
-Go to a live Nativity
-Elves bring us PJs (this is always Christmas Eve)
-Make Maple syrup and snow candy Like in Little House on the Prairie
-Make a paper chain until the New Year (Usually we do this in Nov. but I'm a slacker!)
-Use a peppermint stick to drink the juice out of an orange (Andy did this when he was a kid)
-Deliver cookies to our neighbors-because they are sweet to us even though they live by us ALL YEAR!
-Camp out by the Christmas tree, roast marshmallows in the fireplace.
Hopefully I can figure out a few more:) I at least have a good start, right?! The countdown begins.
No comments:
Post a Comment