I can't upload a picture for some reason:(
I don't know where the last 12 years have gone. It seem like just yesterday I was having my first baby....and here we are now with four kids!
I'm so grateful for the awesome young man Caleb is turning into. He was due on Christmas day, and made me a very happy mama when I went into labor 6 days early. That and the fact my labor was like 3 hours start to finish. Ummm, yeah both my boys love me and blessed me with very short labor! He is so sweet and helpful and I forget to tell him that a lot. I thankful that he is so forgiving of his crazy mama and the mistakes I make. He is so grown-up and mature (sometimes:)). It makes me just a teeny bit sad that he is growing up so quickly, but on the flip side he is even more fun with each year. 12 years ago (on the 19th) he started off our little family. I wouldn't trade one second of it! I can't even believe how much my life has changed since then and I'm so happy for what I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment