I love peppermint patties so homemade peppermint patties? Ummm, yes please!
I found this peppermint patty recipe it was super easy to mix up. I used an ice cream scoop to make my balls before I flattened them out to patties. I'm never very good at dipping but they do taste yummy!
Next I moved on to this graham cracker cookie bars recipe. It was soooo easy. Like crazy easy! I think they look nice enough to give to the neighbors and just not tell how super easy it was! I have a list of cookies I want to make and looking on the internet is making that list longer:) Good thing I printed off a new running schedule last night....Now I just need the motivation to start it:)
1 comment:
We should just cook and bake together next year! I made peppermint patties too! (Only the smell made me completely nauseous and I almost threw them all out until Cody tried one and said they were delicious!)
Merry Christmas and happy baking!
Post a Comment