Friday, December 10, 2010

Hot Cocoa

Does anyone have a really good hot cocoa mix recipe? I bought these (the ones on the right)

At World Market. Man, I love that place! The kids drink hot cocoa all.the.time! So, they are getting these mugs as well as a 1 gallon glass container full of cocoa mix for a Christmas gift. Yes, I am that lame:)

World market had a $10 off $30 coupon and I had a couple other gifts for Andy to get there anyway so these ended up only being a little over $6.50 for the set. They are about 9 oz which is perfect for the kids and cocoa and I don't have to use cupboard space to store them. They are cute enough to keep on the counter.

But I need a good recipe so if you have one you want to share feel free:)

No comments: