November 29th marks the start of the "birthday season" for our family.(Next is Caleb, Christmas, Andy in February, Ashleigh in March.)
Happy 6th Birthday Jocellen!
I love this little girl more than words can say!
She is now missing both front teeth.
She is so sweet and spunky and has the most creative outfit choices.
I hope her sense of independence and individuality continues.
I love you Jocellen!
A few examples of my Jocee!-
At Wal-Mart the night before her birthday, while we were getting birthday treats for school, she found those candles in the clearance aisle for $.75 and had to have them to make her cake perfect. Umm, okay?! So I made the cake and she decorated it herself:) Congrats! candles and all! She was thrilled.
Her Christmas list consisted of: a "real life" turkey, a Christmas tree, and a robot.
What?!?
We convinced her to only ask Santa for a robot:)
That's My Girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment