Projects make me HAPPY! Yes, I realize that there is something very wrong with me! :) I currently am selling our living room furniture, a desk and hopefully soon, our front bench on my dear old friend CL.
I have a million projects swirling around my head, and have found a few really good deals on paint, and ran across some super, duper, awesome plans for some furniture pieces, I.can't.wait, but I keep promising my sweet husband (the man who puts up with all the crazy) that I won't spend a cent until I fund a project!
So thankfully we have good 'ole CL and people who want to buy my old stuff, which will then fund my project, and ensures I don't spend 1 penny more! :) Hopefully soon I will be posting some before (I promise, if I remember, to take pictures before I start construction/sell everything) and afters.
No comments:
Post a Comment