Thursday, March 31, 2011

So there's lots going on these days in this household! The funny, scary, crazy part is that a lot of what is going on is in me, like in my head, my heart. It's breaking, in a good way, my heart that is....it's changing and the crazy part is I have nothing to do with it, nothing! I don't know what is coming in the future, or what the "big picture" looks like, which is terrifying and exciting all together. I'm starting to get that HE is in control! HE's got my back! I don't handle change well, Period. And not being in control.....yeah not really up my alley either. God has shown me so much over the last couple years, I can cope with change, with His help. HE is doing a great work in me, something much bigger than me....something I don't even understand or "get" yet, and actually probably will never understand here on this earth. Like I said absolutely, terrifying. There is comfort there too though. 3 years ago I would have never thought I would be in the place I am. I would have laughed in your face if you would have told me that I would be impacted by people who are complete strangers, or that some of the people that have taught me so much about being selfless and loving others would be someone I'm not related to, and didn't even know 2 years ago. Life is crazy like that...we serve an AMAZING God. Who loves me and shows me his unending grace on a daily basis........it.blows.my.mind. But I'm so grateful for what HE has done and continues to do in me! And the people he has placed here on earth that have literally believed all these truths for me and had faith that, one day, I would too believe them for myself! For that I am ETERNALLY grateful! So thank you to ALL of you! Yeah HE had to use and is still is using you, I'm a slow learner/listener, but I'm making progress!

4 comments:

peter marie said...

That's awesome Julie!! I'm excited for you...you're a great lady and I am so encouraged by you!

une autre mère said...

I loved reading this Julie! Like "Peter" said, you are an encouragement to so many people (myself included) too!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

And YOU win my favorite person award! :) I'm so proud of you, Julie! God really has worked in your life--it's awesome to see! You reflect a peace that can only be given by God! How awesome to watch your life be continuously transformed into the image of Jesus Christ! Love you!!!

Julie said...

I literally have to give ALL credit to Christ! There is NO way I could have survived these last several years, and accomplished the things I have! (Like go on living life.) It only took me 2ish years to get it, hey I'm a slow learner. I'm just so incredibly thankful HE is willing to work in me!