The boys' floor is done:) now i just have to install jakes bed and make three more rolling carts, a small desk and chair for caleb and i think the room is done. I promised caleb it would be before spring break! Cuttin' it close but i think tomorrow should be productive! Goodnight:)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
4 comments:
Um, I just saw the room less than 24 hours ago and the floor is DONE?! You are awesome! (and maybe a little crazy) Can't wait to see it!!
I started the tear out (of carpet) at around 2:30 and then ran to menards and went to church, when we got home I put the boys to bed in other rooms and got to work. It was super simple and I love how it turned out! Can't wait to show the finished product!
Oh, and tell that sweet Henry the floor is clean now :)
You know what I love about you the most...you have all this on your plate, and you still came and sat by me for an hour last night! :) Thanks! Can't wait to see the finished room with all your awesome projects!
Post a Comment