Thursday, February 24, 2011

I.CAN'T.WAIT!!!!!

Andy is with my brother right now, changing the oil in my car. And when he returns he will have the tools that my brother is so graciously loaning me! (he normally doesn't loan tools out) Thankfully he took pity on me(since I promised to take care of them like they're my babies) and is letting me borrow them for a while, so I can try out some furniture building! YAY! I love brothers that have lots of nice tools (that they know how to use) so I can try them before I buy my own(maybe)! Can't wait to get started. I will defintely be posting pics when I get something done. For now I need to get the house picked up so I can spend my free time tonight (after the kids and Andy are sleeping) to try them out! Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Good luck! Try to keep all your fingers attached! :) Can't wait to see the finished projects!