Today I stopped at GW real quick on our way to Target to get the kittens food. I mean we drive right.by.it. I don't think it is possible to drive by without stopping! It's like illegal or something! I ran into this super cool lady too! So see I'm not the only GW lover:) Anyway this was my super find today.
They retail for $150.00. CRAZY!
I think I'm going to save them for Christmas this year. If I can wait that long:) They are a little big for Ash right now anyway (not that that would keep her from wearing them). I even looked them up on the official UGG site. The little reflector sticker that is on the box is also sewed inside the left boot and that is the new authenticity sign that they are using due to all the counterfeiting.
I'm sooooo excited:) She isn't super in to name brands (yet), but she did mention not to long ago that one of her friends had a real pair of UGGs. We talked about it and how expensive they are, and she was totally fine with having the $12 pair from Old Navy. So I think she will really appreciate them, I mean as much as a 9 year old can.
The really funny thing is Andy keeps telling me"I'm sure you will eventually find UGGs at GW!" He was right....now just to find them in my size!
3 comments:
You're such a good mom. I was thinking about it when I left and thought I would totally try to make money off of them somehow. I mean, the receipt is in the box! So anyways, I'm impressed with your shopping skills are your sweet mommy heart.
WOW!!! I think that's the best find yet! I love how God provides even those little things that we're trying to teach our children about as a special blessing of contentment! :)
(By the way...I'm a size 8...a totally content size 8, of course!)
Wowzers! That's an AMAZING find! She is gonna FLIP! At least I would!
I can't wait until Tate is a little older to make the GW do-able. Right now it's almost a nightmare to take him in there. And it kills me because I know I'm missing out on these awesome deals!!!
Post a Comment