Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Kitchen remake?!

I of course don't have before pictures for comparison. That would mean I was actually thinking about what I was doing before I did it! :) I'm a big believer of act first, think later......obviously!
So I've been awake with Jake since 3:30 AM today. By 8:30 I was totally annoyed, and needed a project...other than the 100 loads of laundry and sink full of dishes...oh yeah and All the floors that need to be vacuumed. Like a project that would be fun! Rearranging the kitchen cabinets and table seemed like just the thing!

Just disregard any random tools, dishes, shoes, pop cans, crocked pictures, etc you may see!
 The new kitchen bar
 new table location
the view from the other side.

The bar used to be going left to right next to the pantry and the table was right next to the railing.

And I'm (soonish) redoing the boys' room! Yay, I have there current bed set on CL so if you know some one needing a big ol' loft bed set send them my way :)

And I have a new addiction! Shocking I know, just another thing for my ADD to run wild with. You can find it here. I hope to be making my first project (new beds for the boys) soon!

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

So when can I schedule you to come over and remake my house? Love it!
I love that new website, too! I'm pretty sure I have too much capacity for envy and not enough project skill...give us tutorials, ok?

peter marie said...

I love it!! It totally makes the kitchen seem bigger...you're brilliant!!
I really am excited about your new hobby. And pretty sure I'm going to order a little kitchen, k????