(Umm yeah and this pic is from my phone, Sorry. My camera is MIA at this moment. I'm sure I'll find it within a day or so with about 200 pictures of random items around my house as well as the kids:)
Apparently, 1 box cake mixed + 1 can of Coke Zero makes 24 cupcakes?! What?!? who knew?!
Tonight in BBS {bi-ble study} (for all the non gangstas...)We had to say our name and our favorite cake. (Londa secretly hates me and makes me say a fun fact about myself every week, Yes! Londa I'm sureish that is all truth I'm thinking on:))
Anyway this week was our favorite cake. The chica next to me's (totally a word) favorite cake was diet coke cake. What?! Yep, you can take a chocolate cake mix add a can of diet coke and Viola, make a cake!
So back to the picture...Overflowing muffin tops! I, somehow missed the fact (printed on the box) that says Yield: 24 cupcakes. Oooops! So I made 12 it seemed like a good idea!
I suppose it's fitting since that's what I'm sportin' these days. At least it's not as bad as the middle school lunch lady's. (Out of the mouths of babes, my babe actually, except he's 12 now...details!) Nice! So there you have it....1 cake mix 1 can of pop and you have a cake. You're Welcome!
And on a side note, to combat the muffin top I started running. Yeah like on Monday. I'm slow, like painful slow, like more than 10 minutes a mile slow. Eeek! But I'm doing it! 5.5 miles Monday, 6 miles Tuesday, Eating a muffin top @ 10:57 Wednesday....What? You've gotta take rest days, you know, so I don't burn out:)

2 comments:
Crack me up that you went right home and tried those cupcakes! At least you're burning your cupcake off...this baby growing in me is pushing out the cupcake shape...not in a good way!
Actually, I have to start out making everyone talk so no one can say, "That teacher just rambles the whole time." Nope, every member of the class talked! :)
Aren't they awesome! That is the way I make cake, well except when I am bringing it to Des Moines. It will actually work with any cake mix and any can of diet pop. 1 cupcake = 1 weight watchers point!
Post a Comment