This was last nights dinner :) Yummy! It is from this awesome lady!
Italian Beef Sandwiches
1 beef roast--approx. 4 pounds (whatever cut--I buy what's on sale :))
2 packages dry Italian Dressing Mix or Seasoning Pouch
2-3 cups water
Place in a crock pot and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Shred beef and pour in a jar of mild banana ring peppers right before serving (or they get mushy).
Place meat and peppers in a hoagie or brat bun and top with a slice of provolone cheese. (Cody puts his cheese on first so the bun doesn't get soggy!)
**Since I was planning my meals ahead of time and didn't want good, expensive bread to go to waste, I splurged on a bag of Rhoades dinner rolls (24). They're frozen and I can make as I go and use them for several meals. Worked great and Andy and the kids approved.
No comments:
Post a Comment