Do far I've done the 30 day shred work-out two days in a row (level 1 mind you) and I can barely
move:( All this sittin' around, doing nothing since I quit my job isn't really paying off:( Unless gaining 12 lbs and having no ability to do cardio, whatsoever, counts!
I really want to qualify for the Boston Marathon before I'm 30, I'm 28 and 1/2 now so the time is closing in on me. Not to mention that I have yet to run a marathon at any pace let alone, a fast enough pace to qualify for Boston. Sooooooo, I'm going to try to make it 30 days (through the 30 day shred DVD 10 days at each level). As well as a running program, or 2 I cooked up on RunnersWorld.com to hopefully get me through at least 1-1/2 marathon, a 20k, a full marathon, and a few random 5ks with the kids!
So now it's out there I better get moving! Wish me luck:) And maybe some of my clothes will actually start to fit me soon!
2 comments:
Wow! That'd be awesome to do Boston. I know you can do it!
And I have to admit that it makes me feel a tiny bit good that even YOU have a hard time with the 30 day shred. That thing is h-a-r-d. I mean, I'm sorry that you're sore and all....:)
Woah. Just reading this post is kicking my lazy butt. I'm super impressed. And inspired. But not inspired enough to try that... And the Boston marathon? Really? That'd be so cool!! :)
Post a Comment