Wow! That is about all I can say right now. Why is it that even when I avoid being in the word, because, of course, I'm
way too busy, God can still convict me? Hmmm weird:) Been a rough week or so for me! But now I'm back in the game! 1 Cor. 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. I forgot for a while, good thing God is such a good rememberer/reminder!:) Just ask Jocee, I'm a forgetful mommy!
3 comments:
I love this quote! I had never heard it today. I just lost about 5000 seconds of happiness because Henry would not take a nap.
I saw it today for the first time too! It is my very favorite quote, at least for this time in my life. Sorry that sweet little Henry wouldn't take a nap:( Hopefully tomorrow he will:) See you in the morning.
Found you! :) Thanks!
By the way, Psalm 61 just reminded me that it needs to be on my read list weekly!
Post a Comment