Monday, November 9, 2009
Weekends:)
Weekends have never really been something that excited me all that much. It was just another day. Now that I'm working though weekends are a wonderful break! This weekend I did the Joseph's Diamond Dash in downtown, with Justin. We were trying to win a $12,000.00 diamond for the sweet Diana. I'm not a very good navigator of downtown and I had to make a few calls to my sweet sister, who did continue to answer the phone even though every time I said, hey do you know this answer, then once I received the answer I promptly hung up in order to keep playing! It was all through downtown, including the sculpture park. So later Saturday night we took the kids downtown and walked through it just as it was getting dark. It was a ton of fun and most of the sculptures were very cool all lit up. Then we rented a movie and came home and ate a quick fun dinner while we watched the movie. It was so simple and cheap, but so much fun. I'm amazed how much fun we can have when we just enjoy each others company! I will definitely be trying to arrange more fun cheap/free stuff for us to do on weekends to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm guessing that an event with the words "dash" in it means it including "running" which in no way is "fun", but I guess if the prize were that fancy it was probably quite enjoyable.
Glad you had a fun weekend with the fam! All the sculptures are so fun to look at, and family movies are one of my favorite things too.
Post a Comment