Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm thankful for....

the 26 people that came to my house for dinner on Friday!
The 35 lbs of turkey 20 roasted 15 smoked,
a big ole' ham,
15 lbs of mashed potatoes,
sweet potatoes,
stuffing,
dinner rolls,
bread bowl with dill dip,
snicker salad,
fruit salad,
jello salad,
green bean casserole,
relish tray with dip,
taco dip with chips,
deviled eggs,
chocolate pudding dessert,
banana toffee pie,
key lime pie,
pumpkin cheese cake,
pumpkin whoopie pies,
birthday cake,
cranberry cider,
coffee,
hot cocoa,
pop.
Yes that is a super long list! That is what we had on Black Friday. That is when my family came over to celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm super duper thankful that everyone could make it (except 2 of my brothers, and they were both in warm places, so I'm not so sure I'm speaking to them anymore anyway:) We had a great time and we for sure need to try and get together more often!

2 comments:

Shannon/Jodi said...

Fun! I figured I cooked for about 16 hours, and we were done eating in about 45 minutes. It was all worth it, right?

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Yum! Sounds like a crazy good time! I'm glad it went well!