Monday, November 9, 2009
My Sweet Little Pumpkin Loses TWO teeth!
I'm sooo not ready to have three "big" kids! In the last two weekends Jocee has lost a tooth. When she kept telling me she had a loose tooth, I of course was a great mother, and said, Oh yeah maybe soon. Then a couple weeks ago I took everyone to the dentist. When she came out the dentist said yeah her teeth were loose and it was fine. She would probably lose them soon. So here we are. She just seems like she isn't old enough to lose teeth. She is a little younger than the other kids, but I think it is more me not wanting to face that my babes are growing so quickly! (I will be posting a picture of her later. I can't find the usb thing to upload the pics!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Losing a tooth hurts! I laid by Cloe and cried after the "tooth fairy" visited our house! We're going to have to keep really busy going out for coffee, lunch, and shopping when our kids leave home! (or we'll put the tissue companies out of business!)
Post a Comment