Did you know that...
A bathroom sink drain isn't that hard to take apart, when someone fills the sink with cut hair and water and then half the hair clogs the drain.
Or did you know just how much dental floss comes in one of those teeny tiny little things from the dentist. Ummm yeah, 12 yards! And just fyi...it's enough for a 2 year old to pretty much cover his entire arm...SOLID. From armpit to wrist:)
I'm sure by the time this day is over this list could be a mile long and maybe if I'm still standing and haven't pulled all my hair out I'll keep adding to it:)
I'm finding out there are lots of things I don't know, and I'm thankful I have four healthy, sweet little people to help me find them out:) Just fyi kids... Mommy doesn't have to know everything:)
2 comments:
What a patient mommy you are!
Did you know that pouring cups and cups of water around the dining room table does NOT make a "mote" for the "castle"? Bummer.
Post a Comment