Thursday, October 22, 2009

Like the new look?

I had a very sweet little/big helper redesign my blog for me:) Whaddayathink. Ashleigh has been bored to death since she has been sick. Yesterday the teacher sent homework home that she had missed this week. Yeah it was ALL done by 9:30 this morning, and she's not even a morning person. She started it last night when her big bro brought it home and only had one sheet left to finish today. So my blog was lacking a lot since I tried to hurryquickandredoitinamatterofminutes a couple weeks ago. So making mommy's blog all nice and pretty was the task at hand. And she picked it all, pretty much from start to finish. I LOVE it! It's getting more fun everyday having big kids! I LOVE my job:)

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Love your new beautiful look! Your older children are doing an awesome job of helping me look forward to my babies not being babies but hopefully being sweet little people like yours!

Julie said...

Well thanks! They all have their "moments", but by the grace of God they are pretty sweet!