Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Sick Kids
We are on day 7 of sick kids. I really wish I could get them all sick at once. I know they are all going to eventually get sick so why not four at once. So far Caleb is the only one holding strong and healthy. He has a big football game on Sunday, so hopefully he will stay healthy. Jocee started this all on Thursday. Then Ashleigh on Saturday, and last night before I went to work Jake came down crying and burning up. Poor little kiddos. On Friday when Ash came home from school she was telling me all about her day and said Mom today there were 7 kids gone because they were sick. Monday when I called to tell the nurse she was sick she informed me that there were only 7 kids attending in her class on Monday. Sweet. Some days homeschooling sounds really good! Hopefully soon they will all be on the mend. I'm really praying Andy doesn't get it, It's been 1 year since he was so sick. I can't complain though, even though they have been sick no one has been super whiny. They just are really snugly, which I love. They are getting big too quick. I have to savor these moments, even though they're sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment