Thursday, October 22, 2009

I had posted before that I would love to move to the country, on an acreage. We've had a lot going on over the past few months and moving just wasn't something that even remotely interested me. I have however gotten the "bug" again and would love to get outta town! So We are prayerfully waiting to see if anything comes. We have a prospective property that is a maybe, but would definitely be the work of God, if it works out. That works better for me these days anyways. I have sometimes, potentially, maybe just once or twice, decided that God wasn't moving quite quick enough for me so I would half kill myself doing something that I was sooooo certain would be in God's will for my life, 'cause I just know it. Oh wait, normally those things don't turn out as well as I planned. Hmmmm, funny how that works. Or if they do "turn out" there is usually a consequence as well. So I'm not their yet, but am definitely on my way to always remembering who knows what is right for my life. And guess what, it isn't me:)

1 comment:

peter marie said...

I hadn't checked your blog in a while so it was fun to catch up!

Sorry your kids have been sick...I hope everyone gets over it soon! Henry misses Jake-y.

I am loving our Bible Study and am kind of bummed our last one is this week. It is hard having it on Saturdays, but has been so worth it!