Today I'm feeling very thankful! I have great friends and a Awesome husband and great kids. A nice home that is warm. A very cool yellow tree in my backyard, and 2 orange ones. A sweet little girl hanging on my back right now. I know it is very random and in no particular order, but I have truly been blessed by God beyond anything that I could ever imagine. I was a 15 year old pregnant teen. How/Why have I been blessed so greatly? It isn't for me to figure out, but I will however give God the glory!
Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them slip from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. Det. 4:9.
This verse has been on my mind a lot recently. I don't want to forget the things that God has given me. Or take it for granted:) And I want to teach my children to be happy in all things. Something I'm working hard on! So what are you all thankful for?!
2 comments:
I'm thankful for YOU!!! I'm also so thankful for a gracious, loving, patient Heavenly Father who doesn't give up on me, continuously blesses me when I'm so undeserving, and compels me to love others...and I'm thankful for C.C.MC.C...I sooo don't fit in with my family...L...oser...hope you're smiling today! :)
You are totally not a Loser! I'm also greatful for that same AWESOME Heavenly Father!
Post a Comment