Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Running....


Okay and just in case any of you are wondering. I'm not currently training to run a marathon and qualifying for Boston is not in my near future. I do still love running, but it was totally a mental thing for me and right now the mental capacity not to mention the drive and the things I would have to put on the back burner to achieve such a goal it is just not something that I can do right now. I do hope to run this race. I've heard it is a blast, that is if you like to get cold, wet and muddy. Who wouldn't want to do it then, right?! This is the picture they use to promote it...Looks fun right:)


1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Um...nope! But I'd be more than happy to provide cookies for the finishers...wow, I'm a nerd. Thanks for still being my friend!