Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hashbrown Casserole

I was asked to take a meal to une autre mere a week or so ago. So I took her hashbrown casserole because it is super easy and most kids like it.

Hashbrown Casserole

1-2 lb bag of frozen hashbrowns
16 oz of sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup chopped onion (optional)
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, divided
Corn flakes-crushed for topping

Preheat oven to 350*
Melt butter and combine all ingredients, except 1 cup of cheese and corn flakes. Pour into greased 9X13 pan top with reserved cup of cheese and corn flakes. Bake for 45 min at 350*.

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

Thanks for posting the recipe! We all loved it. And thanks for taking the time out of your busy life to cook for us. Goodness... you have FOUR kids... I should be bringing YOU meals!