Fall is my absolute favorite season. Pretty much every color that the inside of my house is painted, are fall colors. I am in the process of decorating for fall and maybe doing some crafty things with my babes! I will try to post pictures soon of some of my favorite fall things around the house. I'm also going to try and decorate the front super cute. I found some inspiration from a page in a magazine. We'll see how close I get.
Well tonight is church softball and my sweetie is playing, and this week they have the early games, so we will be going to cheer daddy on. I actually like to go and see him play, he is the superstar, after all. Okay, maybe I should say our superstar:) I'm super uncoordinated so I'm very happy with his ability to play sports, and thankful for the good genes he passed to our babies!
1 comment:
I am so happy you are back to blogging! Hope your week is going well!
Post a Comment