Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Pictures
This summer my camera just stopped working. I'm not really sure what is wrong with it, and have been sooooo stressed that I didn't really care. Well it was the first day of school and there was a mad rush, panic by me. I have to take there picture, it is the first day of school. Good thing Andy lost his mind and bought the big kids digital cameras for Christmas a few years ago. At the time I was thinking WHAT?!? But these days I'm thankful. Now if I would just remember to keep it with me and have batteries I'd be good. So hopefully soon I will have an updated picture of my sweet babes up! I guess if I wait long enough the girls hair will be long again. Jk, I will be taking one soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment