Thursday, September 23, 2010


+
=
When you color yourself head to toe with sharpie and have to have a mug shot. You get a mohawk. Just FYI.

This is the kind of thing I would wake up to on a fairly regular basis. Needless to say I'm not working nights anymore!

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

Oh my. Good thing he's so stinkin' cute! :) And glad to hear you're not working nights anymore. I'm still so impressed that you did that. You are one amazing lady.

peter marie said...

Wow! All these posts to catch up on. I love it when you blog!

That's hilarious. So how long do you think before Sharpie wears off?

Excellent find with those boots. Holla Good Will!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

You win the "Make Me Laugh Out Loud" Award! Funny how they cry when we try to photograph them after a silly stunt! What did they expect, marshmallows and ice cream? He is cute...and I love the mohawk! That sort of promise would probably provoke my kids to draw all over themselves!