These are in the wrong order! After and Before
He is the cutest football player ever!
We sat and watched the last 10 minutes of practice last night. At one point Caleb just ran and slid right through a puddle. Thanks buddy. Coach just stood there and shook his head. I'm sure he was thinking all these moms are going to be mad at me for having practice in the rain. I guess since he was already wet he might as well have fun and jump in all the puddles. He also ran and slid down the big grassy hill at least twice. Oh to be 11:) I soaked the pants overnight in the washer, this morning the water was pretty much black and gross. So we are just rinsing and will be rewashing them to see how they came out.


2 comments:
Ha! What a boy! Yeah, Chad had a football game last night in the pouring rain and he came home without a square inch of dryness on him anywhere. I told him I felt so sorry for all those players, but he said they loved it! I guess mud football is fun? Good luck getting those pants white again!
Seriously, you know you're setting yourself up as a role model / help hotline for all of us moms with boys!
Caleb totally looks like he had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment