About 2 weeks ago she informed me she really likes boots! This was after going through her shoes and her not wanting to claim a pair saying she hated boots. Go figure. So Jake and I were at Goodwill the yesterday and we found these boots. I paid $4.19 for them and then by the time I got to the car had buyers remorse. They are kind of a rust color and I thought she probably will hate them. Fast forward 4 hours. Ash walks in the door from school "Who's boots are those, are they for me? Yes I love boots:)" So she likes them! This morning she comes downstairs and she is wearing bright pink sweat capri pants and a pink and gray sparkly shirt and she goes and puts on her rust colored furry boots. Ummm, yeah you might want to wear those with jeans, was my suggestion. Well that was about the end of the world because she does NOT like jeans. So we quickly dug through her drawers to find something halfway matching and this is what we ended up with. She does however look like she's 25. Which makes me sad. But I guess since I look 50 it should be okay:)


2 comments:
She looks adorable! Great find! I'm a little jealous myself... And there's no way you look 50. You don't look a day over 38. heehee
I'm seriously going to have to shadow you to Goodwill! You find the best stuff! I usually have buyers remorse there, but it's for good reason. :/
SO, now you're Andy's mom? What?
Post a Comment