Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Jogger

I am the proud new owner of the greatest (in my opinion) jogging stroller EVER! Thank you craigslist!!! I just got the Baby Jogger II with 20 inch wheels. It is super, duper well designed. It is really smooth riding from Jake's opinion and is very easy to maneuver. It's about 5 years old but is in excellent condition. The family that had it just used it on occasion for a little boy with a heart condition, and he had out grown it. I can't believe all the things people can buy/sell on craigslist for a super deal.
I can't believe I'm to the stage where I need a single stroller sniff sniff. but I am very excited to run with Jake and my cool new(ish) stroller. We took it for a test drive/ run tonight and I.am.in.L.O.V.E!
It is a performance stroller, which pretty much means NO frills which = less weight to push! All the reviews I've read say it is a great all terrain stroller and even navigates well through snow! I'm pumped! It comes apart completely and is in the washer now, should be all ready for a run in the morning when the girls get on the bus:)
I've got to get moving quick or I'm going to have to buy all new clothes. All this extra sleep I'm getting apparently means I'm burning less calories since I'm not on my feet for 18-20 hours a day. I'm loving the sleep and would take the weight gain any day, but would like to get it under control if I can. So happy running is in my very near future!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Congratulations!!! :) I love your new background!

peter marie said...

You might want to reconsider....
New Clothes = Goodwill shopping. :)

Looks like a fun ride! Hope you're all feeling better!!

une autre mère said...

I love your new design too! Makes me happy. :)

And congrats on the new stroller! It's lovely!