Saturday, September 18, 2010

I wish I looked young...

Today we went to the center grove orchard. We were trying to pay to get in and Andy pulled out his wallet. Lady:Oh you're the dad. No your not, you look soooo young. And it continued on and on. Finally I was like, really lady do I look young too? Cause he is actually like three years older than me. She didn't have much of a response and we are probably banned forever, but really, he doesn't look that young.
I'm just a slight bit bitter:) Good thing I just started a peacemaking study, I might need it!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

You both are just youngins'! Seriously! AND could your hair be any cuter? Pretty sure we had the "same cut" at one time and now I'm sportin' the super nappy grown-out look! AUGH!
SO glad to have you back! :)

une autre mère said...

I'm so glad you're back too! :) And I think you look waaaay young. Like, 22 maybe? Does that make you feel better? And I agree with Londa - your hair is looking sa-weet. I'm thinking of dying mine back to my dark color again and you've been my inspiration. ;)

peter marie said...

It's okay because even if he looks younger, you are WAY cooler. :)

So happy for you that you don't have to work those horid hours anymore!!