Me and my only sis! I am sooooo grateful for the gift God has given me in the form of Jessica!

Jack didn't make it to Christmas this year so he was stolen from his facebook page! (hey it's my blog!)
Jeff and Farah they volunteered their home for this crazy bash!
Joel and Kate
Jared and Crystal
Jason and Bethany if all goes well and she doesn't come to her senses soon, she will be the next newest member in the fam!
Will he is single!!!!!
Jonny is not so secretly my fav!!!!
Justin and Dianna somehow I didn't get them pictured together and so you just got another pic of me, it is my blog after all!
I can't believe that all these boys have grown into such men! I'm so proud of them all and love them dearly!
By the way I can grow mad facial hair too! Apparently it is the family theme. I just didn't want to show up the guys!!!!
1 comment:
You totally get the award for the best sister!!!
Post a Comment