Um NO I'm NOT pregnant, this is just a picture of my food baby! After eating pretty much everything in sight from Wednesday to Sunday this is what I looked like. So I got online today and printed out my new running schedule. Drake 1/2 marathon is 17 weeks from yesterday. And Dam to Dam is 6 weeks later. So the training begins!
With working it is going to be very interesting, but I seem to thrive on stress:)Anyone else want to join me? There is also an 8k with Drake or a 5k with Dam to Dam!
Hope everyone had a Merry CHRISTmas!
4 comments:
I really want to do a 5k, but June sounds so close.....and I'm not going to start running til the snow melts. Think I have enough time??
I'd love to have you as a coach!
And I think you're TINY belly is so cute. You should see my food baby.
Wow...you sort of make running sound like it could be...fun? Does Goodwill have running shoes?
I think I have more "Londa-style" idea--I'll watch your kids while you run! :)
I'm destroying ALL Christmas goodies left in the house today! Sugar just sounds gross now! Time for broccoli and Wii Fit at our house!
Um, running... seriously??? What does that even mean? Sounds familiar, but I'm not sure I've ever partaken in such tom-foolery.
I'm with ya on the food belly. Funny thing is though, as I type this I'm eating chips and watching my husband and his brother do the Wii Fit. Ha.
Oh I adore this picture! :)
I miss running so, so much. With this big baby belly it's just not the same. I'm looking forward to jumping back into it early this summer...this body is gonna NEED it;)
Post a Comment