and hopefully instead of holding me under water in front of the congregation Pastor Mike will pull me back up:) Yep that's right on Sunday I'm getting baptized! Last night at church I was talking to Pastor about being a little nervous and he said I could just read my testimony from a printed sheet. Ummm,yeah was he
really going to give me another option?
No Really PM do you want
me in front of the
entire congregation just saying whatever comes to mind?! Yeah didn't think so:) I told him he might just want his own copy of my testimony so he can make sure and keep me on track! So see you Sunday.
7 comments:
That's awesome that you're getting baptized!! Now I need to weasel my way out of teaching 4s and 5s so I can see it....
Your race looks really fun. Even though I don't like running, that looks pretty tempting.
Yeah the race is something that you totally are getting roped into next year:) I think we can get a big team of "Creekers" and then figure out some cool costumes. You have a whole year to train!
Woo hoo! Can't wait until Sunday! Although I think I'd prefer to not let you read off a piece of paper and just see what spouts out of your mouth. That'd be much more entertaining. :)
Congratulations! Are we on for New Years Eve?
Awesome! I am glad we will be there!
Woo-hoo!!! I am SOO excited for Sunday! Just an FYI, don't look at me: baptisms make me cry like a baby! I'll also probably be the freak taking pictures like crazy!
Hello? Did he pull you back up? If I wasn't there, I'd be in frightful suspense!
Post a Comment