Thursday, January 14, 2010

I've been payed back...

in a good way:) I've been wiping bottoms for 11 years now, wow that's a loooong time! Anyway...today I was going potty myself and low and behold noooo toilet paper. none. (I know TMI, but just stick with me!)Not even a tiny scrap. So the call went out, Jocee.pause. pause. Jooooocceeeeeeee. pause. pause. JOOOOCEEEEEEEEEEE, finally a response, can you bring mommmy some tp. Her she comes, in record time I must say (curious george was apparently on commercial), with tp in hand. And not just on little square either. Not too much, not too little. Enough to get the job done. Yeah!!!! I can not tell you the amount of times I've asked for tp in this matter or even just enough so I can blow my nose, and I get like one.little.square, sometimes not even a whole square. It's like they become tp rationers when it needs to be used for something practical, other than wrapping the dog up like a mummy or seeing how much square footage one.brand.new.roll can cover on the upper level of our home:) So today it all payed off! Thanks Jocee:) You put a smile on mommies face.

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

I'm glad Jocee was home to bring you toilet paper. And smart enough to know just how much you need. I knew she was cute, but smart too!? What a lucky mommy!