Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amy's wedding!

Brent and Amy's wedding Jan 2, 2010


Jake wasn't going to pose for any pictures, then he decided he would...kinda. He wouldn't move away from the wall at all. Luckily Amy was super sweet and just posed with him anyway, she was way more gracious then I wanted to be.

Amy and her girls!

Amy with my girls, two of her flower girls:)

This was the best I could do for a picture of all the kids together. Once again Jake has his own agenda...and I'm not on it:)
By the time we got through pictures Jake had fallen asleep and I totally forgot to have someone take a family picture of us:( It's not that often that we are all in one place with nice hair and clothes....EVER! So who is going to get married so I can drag my family to the wedding to get a nice family picture? Or I guess I could call a real photographer and get them that way....but that sounds like too much work!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Your kids are too cute! :)