Friday, January 22, 2010

Before....and after!

Ok so there are pictures that get taken that should never be seen, and this is one of them. But I couldn't find any good recent pictures that showed the out.of.control.hair that I had going on! So this is me Christmas morning letting someone under the age of 5 take my picture. Andy is one LUCKY man!

My fresh new very short do. I love it though. I think it is going to take me like 5 minutes to do.

Jocee thinks I look just like Cloe's mom, especially since I am wearing our matching sweatshirts.

PS-Londa. Sunday red sweatshirt:) We can totally be twins now. HAHA!

3 comments:

peter marie said...

LOOOOVE it!! Woo-Hoo! You look smokin'! Fantastic! Way to not chicken out!! Short hair is the best!!!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Cuuuuute! Although, I think you wear it much cuter than me! You seriously have the most calm and collected beautiful smile for having four children! Yeah, red sweatshirts...I'm in!

une autre mère said...

ADORABLE!!! That totally suits you! And I have to agree with peter - you look smokin'!

Can't wait to see you and Londa as twinsies tomorrow!