Saturday, January 14, 2012

Last post I made was the Monday, before I started working on Thursday........its been a looooonnnngggg 90 days! Is it bad that I'm contemplating pregnancy so I can be a SAHM again?! Totally Mostly Definitely kidding! but, God does plant a money tree in your back yard when you have a new baby, right?!?!?!

It has been a hard, sometimes frustrating working full time. It's so much different than I remember it being...............Oh yeah I only had 2 kids last time I did this. ;)

 I do have like the World's GREATEST Husband. He has made dinner EVERY NIGHT since I've worked. He has also vacuumed, picked up the house, played with the kids, and I'm sure done a million other helpful things I don't even realize! He is wonderful and I'm pretty must blessed beyond what I deserve!

My Mom has also been a LIFESAVER! She comes every morning and takes care of the girls and Jake until he goes to school at 12:30. She plays DS and Wii, Memory, Sorry and I'm sure many more! She helps Jake paint pictures make cards, dress like a superhero, play cars and trains and most importantly LOVES him and the girls. (She loves Caleb equally I'm sure, but he gets on the bus before she gets here everyday!) and she does ALL of this while cleaning my kitchen, doing the dishes, laundry, chasing the DUMB dog, catching the cats that escape and countless other things that I keep telling her to stop doing! When ever we are talking about Grandmas and it comes to my mom, Jake says "Grandma who comes and takes good care of me?!" Priceless! I don't know how "working outside the house moms" do it with out all the help! You are all me heros too!
So THANK YOU MOM!
I am grateful. I do have a job, I have learned lots of stuff and used software programs I never have before. Its been a good "get me back in the workforce" job. I'm relearning that the filter between my brain and mouth isn't natural..........I need to turn it on EVERYday! :)


I felt like this was the position God was leading me to, I am however praying this isn't a long term "learning opportunity"

Then last night I was on Pinterest and found this picture..............hmmmmmm pretty convicting. Mine could say "have you prayed about it as much as you've complained about it?" So I'm working on that!


I have had lots of people stick their neck out and throw job opportunities my way which I totally appreciate.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I think it is so amazing you do all that you do...even w/ your little helpers. Gooooo, you! thanks for following me, btw. i'm following you right back!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Love how God has provided for every detail--and will in the future! Praying for you! Thanks for always making me smile, laugh, snort... :)