Friday, January 27, 2012

I got the job!!!!!!

I started on Thursday as the Executive Assistant to the VP of the Mortgage Division of the bank. It's been a wild and crazy ride so far.

Yep, this is the job I first heard of on Tuesday and interviewed that night at 7:30 pm and started Thursday morning at 8 am. God can do amazing things, in crazy, short amounts of time!

It's going to be kind of crazy for the next month or so as we all adjust to one another and the new roles that are being formed, but I think it's a great opportunity and I'm going to love it!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 again to every person who prayed for us as I have been on the job hunt and feel free to continue to pray as I tackle this new position.

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

Yay!! So happy for you! God IS good! :) And what an impressive sounding title. Hope you learn the ropes quickly!