Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interviews!

I have lots of them! God has blessed abundantly. This morning I had 1 second interview set-up. By 3:00 pm I had 4 interviews! WHAT?!?!?! I had my first tonight and it went fantastic. Seems like a dream (for me) opportunity. Praying like crazy that if it is "the one" God will have his hand in working every last.detail.out. Next one is tomorrow @ 2. Then Thursday @ 8:30. And lastly Monday @ 3. If I'm not starting the first one..............which would start Monday! Follow all that?! God seems to be bestowing blessings on me like crazy. Giving me hope even if not one job works out. For that I am very grateful. I'm also so very excited to see what he can and is doing on my very undeserving behalf! God is truely GOOD! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

exciting stuff! Praying one of them works out!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Yeah! I know one of those just worked out, too...but I'm not sure which one! SO happy for you! We'd been praying something would work out! Now how about praying a juicer right into Goodwill for me tomorrow around 5 pm! :) (Just kidding. I'm sure I'd get one, use it a dozen times and put it on the shelf...or not? Would be fun to try!)