Monday, October 17, 2011

I HAVE A JOB! I didn't get the "2nd" job but I did accept the 1st job that was offered to me. So I start Thursday @ WF (it got bumped back a day due to somethingorother). I feel like God has given us definite answers to prayer and that this is the position I should be in for now! And I found out that I will be able to wear nice jeans to work! Which is majorly exciting since over half of the clothes I've "pinned" on pinterest are outfits with cute/nice jeans! :) Remind me of this excitement after I've been getting dressed and doing my hair 5 days a week! Now I should probably work on getting my house organized......since I've been putting it off for the last 7ish years! :)

And

on a side note the girl that got the job over me totally deserves it and I'm THRILLED for her! I know 'cause it's my SIL! So congrats KATE!:)

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Yeah! I'm excited for you! You're sweet to your SIL too!
Which WF building? Hope it's the one by our house...you know, so you can think of me everyday! ;)