Sunday, October 9, 2011

Still waiting!

I have a second interview on Tuesday afternoon......this job would be completely acceptable. Good pay & fairly close location.

I'm waiting to hear back on a second job, that we (Andy & I) think would be *perfect*! Super close to home, flexible hours, family owned company, business casual wear/casual, etc., etc. I interviewed and it went wonderful! I'm supposed to hear early next week about coming back for a second interview. 

I realize God is in FULL control and I feel like we have literally prayed without ceasing since we first thought I should go back to work......so I'm sure we can live with what ever job I'm offered and know we are on the path following the Lord's leading!

And

WE have settled on childcare for Jake!

This is sooooo crazy HUGE! I can finally breath a  sigh of relief, in case I'm offered a position starting soon. Like in a weekish! Which both of these jobs have the potential for. I have been really hung up on this one aspect thinking that I wasn't sure I could part with leaving him! God has once again provided and we have total peace with our decision! Thanks for praying with us through this ordeal! and I will totally keep you updated once I hear!

1 comment:

Leah Dietrich said...

Can I just say that I love the pics of your family. The glasses are awesome:) Oh, and so happy that you figured out something for Jake!