Friday, September 30, 2011

My life.....

IS spastic! Or maybe it's just me:)

I got a call on Monday about a job I had sent my resume out for several weeks ago. Had an interview and may be having another next week. It's full time....which will be a crazy change! I'm very nervous and excited.....and maybe they won't even hire me.......I 'm kind of in the place where I wish God would just write on the wall in the living room, with a sharpie, but I'm not so sure he will! :)

I also am working on a few woodworking projects, which I'm still planning on doing on the side, unless we win the lottery soon (anyone want to buy me a ticket!)

So that's the randomness of my life currently! Since I know you were wondering if I was still alive:)

Hope everyone enjoys the great weather this weekend!

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Did you get the job?!? I'm glad you're alive. I can't even remember if I saw you yesterday or not. I blame Maddox. Good thing he's cute! :) Hope you have a great week!

Julie said...

I should have a second interview this week! Hope you have a good week too :)